Is it Wednesday?
March 2017 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The Feminist Texican [Reads]
- 4 of 5 stars to It's What I Do by Lynsey Addario goodreads.com/review/show?id… 57 minutes ago
- In case you couldn't tell, I'm back at work and not having it. lol 6 days ago
- Spring Break memories #Travel #wanderlust #StreetArt #Morocco https://t.co/iwXkQPpHSv 6 days ago
- Spring Break memories #Travel #wanderlust #Morocco https://t.co/bR58yUuEUZ 6 days ago
- Spring Break memories #Travel #wanderlust #Morocco https://t.co/f59sgFZWBk 6 days ago
Category Archives: fuck yeah
If anyone knows if there’s a transcript of this, let me know and I’ll link to it. So true. I only have one memory of being skeeved out after being nice to someone. Lots of people in south Texas smile … Continue reading
George Takei, I love you. I mean, I’ve loved you since birth because I grew up on Star Trek, but seriously: this is the greatest thing I’ve seen all week. Live long and prosper, man. You are not a douchebag. … Continue reading
As of Monday, NYC-based Gay Men’s Health Crisis began the I Love My Boo campaign. Ads such as the one below can now be seen on NYC subways: From GMHC: I Love My Boo is an important campaign because it … Continue reading
via Gothamist Check out Tots on Bots, created for infants with physical disabilities. Scientists at Ithaca College designed the scooter using, of all things, a Wii balance board!
Shoutout to my decidedly non-smug, formerly-pregnant friend Stacia, who just gave birth to an adorable baby girl earlier this week. She said I can be the kid’s awesome Mexican tia. This pleases me. 😀 Update: Stacia has a (related) essay … Continue reading
I can’t wait for False Priest to drop. And I can’t wait to see oM and Janelle Monae again November (yes, I bought my tickets 5 months in advance, thankyouverymuch).