The Big Picture has published a collection of gorgeous Ramadan-related photos. This one was taken on August 15, 2010 in Cairo (click to enlarge):
Is it Wednesday?
The Feminist Texican [Reads]
- IT'S ABOUT TIME. RT @NYDailyNews: .@RinglingBros will phase elephants out of shows by 2018. nydn.us/1EpJFJl http://t.co/wDEbWzfGA0 1 hour ago
- Brie pasta with broccolini. instagram.com/p/z0xrDjrLH-/ 16 hours ago
- A6: All of the above. I think I always have moment of panic when I land somewhere new, but then I find my way & feel like a badass. #TRAVEX 17 hours ago
- RT @travelgogirl: Q4: What do you think is the best destination for solo travel? Why? #TRAVEX 17 hours ago
- A3: As an introvert, it also pushed me to interact more with people. I was way more social on my own than I am at home! #TRAVEX/ 17 hours ago