I just watched Rashomon a few days ago, and since it’s fresh in my mind, watching this trailer for The Outrage is like watching a scene-for-scene rip-off of Kurosawa’s film. Except this one stars Paul Newman as the dirty Mexican rapist. Also: William Shatner wtf?
Is it Wednesday?
The Feminist Texican [Reads]
- 3 of 5 stars to The Vacationers by Emma Straub goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Flâneuse by Lauren Elkin goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America’s Shining Women feministtexicanreads.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/the… 3 days ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Why We Write About Ourselves by Meredith Maran goodreads.com/review/show?id… 4 days ago
- I do not understand the appeal of syrup on savory food. Gross. 1 week ago