Our Bodies Ourselves needs donations!

via Our Bodies Our Blog

We interrupt this blog to bring you an urgent message: Our Bodies Ourselves needs your help.

This is not your ordinary holiday fundraising campaign. We need to raise $50,000 by Dec. 31 to maintain staffing and continue our program work at current levels.

Here’s the deal. OBOS has a big name but a tiny budget. Book sales account for only 6 percent of our budget (yes: 6 percent!). We’re a nonprofit that depends on donors and grants to make up the other lean 94 percent. And this year has been hard.

Read the rest of the post here, and please donate if you can afford to.

Advertisements

About Melissa

I love donuts. Chocolate iced, hold the sprinkles.
This entry was posted in activism and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s