Is it Wednesday?
May 2013 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The Feminist Texican [Reads]
- My mom is watching Iyanla. I can't deal. 12 minutes ago
- Also, vet hooked me up with a free dose of flea med, and my response? "Oh, SWEET!" Sometimes I speak 16, not 31. Lol 2 hours ago
- Woo! No crystals! 3 hours ago
- I really really hope he doesn't have crystals. Really really really. That food is crazy expensive. 3 hours ago
- Just watched my cat get catheterized. Damn that thing was long. Poor dude. 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: NYC
*trigger warning* I remember Michael Mineo vividly. I wish I didn’t, but I don’t think I can ever forget that moment, as I sat alone in my apartment watching the evening news, when his humiliated face flashed upon the television … Continue reading
*shudder* I apologize for offending your eyes, but I couldn’t resist a NYC horse carriage dig. I promise never to show Whatshisface on this blog ever again. Carry on.
They need to ban this industry already. I hope the horse and taxi driver are okay. UPDATE: Okay, I don’t know how accurate this is since it’s coming from the “esteemed” NY Post, but apparently the cab driver suffered a … Continue reading