Is it Wednesday?
May 2013 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The Feminist Texican [Reads]
- .@lubys, I'm pretty sure I reached my lifetime salt intake limit after the mashed potatoes and macaroni I just attempted to eat. For real. 10 hours ago
- i went out to eat and 50% of my meal was waaaay too salty and now i'm feeling oversalted. do. not. want. 10 hours ago
- RT @WomanMDsGuide: motherjones.com/politics/2013/… Here is #personhood in action: Mississippi tries to apply manslaughter laws to stillbirths and mi… 17 hours ago
- RT @sassycrass: The underclass is not an accident. It is a highly structured, ruthlessly reinforced, institutional necessity. Watch the shi… 17 hours ago
- ICYMI: I'm giving away a copy of Anthony Marra's fab debut novel, A CONSTELLATION OF VITAL PHENOMENA. wp.me/pMKoA-2bU #bookgiveaway 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Liz Cheney (sucks)
President Obama saluting the arriving dead soldiers at Dover Air Force Base on October 29, 2009. He’s the first president to do so during the Afghanistan and Iraq wars. (Photo credit: AP.) In related news, STFU Liz Cheney.