The Big Picture has published a collection of gorgeous Ramadan-related photos. This one was taken on August 15, 2010 in Cairo (click to enlarge):
Is it Wednesday?
The Feminist Texican [Reads]
- RT @nytopinion: 10 years ago this month the Abu Ghraib scandal broke. Some victims are still looking for justice. nyti.ms/1iLb91H 2 hours ago
- RT @RHTPorg: Women of color are more likely to live in neighborhoods with polluted air and water. These impact #ReproHealth outcomes. #RJon… 1 day ago
- 50% done with The Handmaid's Tale, by Margaret Atwood bit.ly/PoMnJ7 1 day ago
- RT @reluctantlyadlt: In the book Cersei says "do me now." There isn't exactly a lot of room for interpretation there. #GameOfThrones #GoT 2 days ago
- RT @reluctantlyadlt: Scary that #GameOfThrones writers seem to think a gratuitous rape scene is the same as how that went down in he book. 2 days ago