The Big Picture has published a collection of gorgeous Ramadan-related photos. This one was taken on August 15, 2010 in Cairo (click to enlarge):
Is it Wednesday?
The Feminist Texican [Reads]
- RT @tanzinavega: Hispanics make up 16.3% of the U.S. population, but own only 2.2% of its wealth cnnmon.ie/1naNMwh via @CNNMoney 13 hours ago
- #nomnomnom, spicy Tikka Masala with paneer instagram.com/p/rDmU4DrLAS/ 1 day ago
- RT @FundTexasWomen: #IfYouAskTX, all the money that @StopPatriarchy raised "for Texas" should go to Texas. Give it to @lilithfund and @TEAF… 1 day ago
- RT @ncardenastx: Because we'd like to keep Texas narratives in the hands of actual Texas activists. #ifyouasktx 1 day ago
- RT @scATX: I'm so FUCKING DONE with NY-centered media. WE HAVE PHONES IN TX. WE HAVE EMAIL. CONTACT US. thecut.io/1lRMhDG 1 day ago