Is it Wednesday?
The Feminist Texican [Reads]
- RT @tnopper: And THAT assumes the masses have the same power as the state and different entities the state supports/is supported by, such a… 2 hours ago
- RT @tnopper: This BS assumes folks cannot speak of their suffering under policies unless they have a whole set of alternatives to electoral… 2 hours ago
- RT @tnopper: And this whole sleight of hand BS, where Obama apologists demand you offer an alternative plan if you raise a question about p… 2 hours ago
- RT @tnopper: At a certain point, saying that Obama's anti-racist critics are expecting him to be a "revolutionary" is just being an apologi… 2 hours ago
- RT @schemaly: If anyone has done a Spanish language translation of #FBrape Open Letter would you please send so we can add to site? Thx. 6 hours ago
Monthly Archives: July 2010
I can’t wait for False Priest to drop. And I can’t wait to see oM and Janelle Monae again November (yes, I bought my tickets 5 months in advance, thankyouverymuch).
Elton John, on performing in Arizona: “We are all very pleased to be playing in Arizona. I have read that some of the artists won’t come here. They are fuckwits! Let’s face it: I still play in California, and as … Continue reading
For whatever reason, I’ve been getting a lot of vibrator-related search engine hits lately (some disgusting, but most just honest inquiries). Though I rarely foray into sex talk, I feel compelled to do so* because of a disheartening search engine … Continue reading
In honor of the last day of Comic Con… As a die-hard Trekkie who hates all but the first Star Wars, I’m loving this: It was taken a few days ago at Comic Con in response to the Westboro Baptist … Continue reading
Bill Murray, on whether he made Garfield for the money: No! I didn’t make that for the dough!…I had these agents at the time, and I said, “What do they give you to do one of these things?” And they … Continue reading
Me, about to turn 3. Awwwwww… I’ve been looking for this picture! Glad I found it.
First, Whoopi said that Roman Polanski didn’t commit “rape-rape.” Now she’s saying, “I don’t like what [Mel] did here, but I know Mel, and he is not a racist…I can’t sit and say he’s a racist, having spent time … Continue reading
Ugh. I’ve been away from the computer all day, but while I was having brunch, I happened to overhear a little snippet on the news about Roman Polanski being set free. But I didn’t catch the whole story, so I … Continue reading