Is it Wednesday?
The Feminist Texican [Reads]
- .@lubys, I'm pretty sure I reached my lifetime salt intake limit after the mashed potatoes and macaroni I just attempted to eat. For real. 10 hours ago
- i went out to eat and 50% of my meal was waaaay too salty and now i'm feeling oversalted. do. not. want. 10 hours ago
- RT @WomanMDsGuide: motherjones.com/politics/2013/… Here is #personhood in action: Mississippi tries to apply manslaughter laws to stillbirths and mi… 17 hours ago
- RT @sassycrass: The underclass is not an accident. It is a highly structured, ruthlessly reinforced, institutional necessity. Watch the shi… 17 hours ago
- ICYMI: I'm giving away a copy of Anthony Marra's fab debut novel, A CONSTELLATION OF VITAL PHENOMENA. wp.me/pMKoA-2bU #bookgiveaway 1 day ago
Daily Archives: 11 December, 2009
via Daily Express Pierce Brosnan on Roman Polanski: There’s a sadness to the whole situation. What happened was wrong in every way, but I just wish the man well and closure for this time in his life, at this moment … Continue reading
This is sooo my cats. Truth be told, it’s my dog, too (because he thinks he’s a cat).